At the DCOC we recognize that optimal health and integrity of the soft tissue supporting structures (muscles, tendons, fascia and ligaments) play an important role in how we feel and perform. It is for this reason that we are fortunate to have the expertly skilled massage therapist Joe A. Gajnos.
While Joe is highly trained to integrate into his practice an array of multidisciplinary therapeutic massage techniques (i.e., Neuromuscular Therapy, Deep Tissue, Myoskeletal Alignment, Sports Massage) his main focus is the safe and effective Active Isolated Stretching (AIS). Virtually everyone of all ages and lifestyles can benefit from the improved wellness and performance gained by AIS's ability to gently release restricted muscles and the surrounding connective tissue called fascia.
Joseph A. Gajnos Licensed Massage Therapist MA26003
- Graduate of Florida College of Natural Medicine - 1998
- Practicing since 1998 - some 17 years!
- Postgraduate Training under renowned technique innovators and developers:
- 1) Erik Dalton where Joe learned Myoskeletal Alignment Technique
- 2) Aaron Mattes where Joe mastered Active Isolated Stretching (AIS). Joe has studied AIS from 2000 to Present
- Worked as Teaching Assistant at Aaron Mattes AIS seminars for 7 years.
- Joe has traveled around the USA assisting NFL, NBA, LPGA Professional Athletes, as well as Olympians to optimize their health and athletic performance.
- Advanced Postgraduate Studies in Neuromuscular Therapy, Deep Tissue and Sports Massage.
Joseph has traveled around the United States working with Olympians and Pro-Athletes from the NFL, NBA, and LPGA.
Not Just For Athletes
Virtually everyone of all ages and lifestyles can benefit from the improved wellness and performance gained by Active Isolated Stretching's ability to gently release restricted muscles and the surrounding connective tissue called facia.